Thursday, December 17, 2009

Healed

Encircled by ignorance.
Confused by half-truths and misconceptions.
Snared by webs of causes and effects.
My mind, my soul lashes my body
With pains and sufferings.

Diseases. Infirmities. Sicknesses.
Pain upon suffering.
Suffering without end.
Pain without relief.

The God within all is mighty to heal.
Almighty God creates only Perfections.
Perfection houses no diseases.
Bears no scars or infirmities.
Knows no sickness, pain or suffering.

Healing is complete in my life
When spirit, mind, and body
Are one with the Perfect Life
Given me by Almighty God.

Eternal Life is my life.
I cannot be sick.
Hearing the small, still voice
Of Unconditional Love and Eternal Life,
I rise from my bed
Of affliction and suffering.

I walk into the light
Of a new day dawning.
I am healed. I am healed.
Thank God Almighty
For I am truly healed.

2009.12.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home