Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reality?

Accept reality.
Be responsible.
Realize your limitations.

Satisfising -
Is this the salt of life?
Important basic substance
Unpleasant taste alone.

Enhancing taste
In appropriate measure.
Let me salt to my taste
And you can salt to yours.

When share we must,
New tastes we may acquire
Or perhaps some new arrangement
Can provide the best for both.

Accept reality.
Be responsible.
Maintain your charted course.

There is truth in this
I must agree,
But can the wild external winds
Of this chaotic world
Better set my course than me?

An ally, yes!
An adjunct to my strength.
A force to be reckoned with for sure.
I set the course and
Fight or ride the wind.

Stop and start.
Explore the shore.
Fish and swim.

Work hard when
Off we go.
There still is much to do.

Lost. Misguided.
Strong words for me and you.
I accept a reality.
It may not be yours.

I am responsible.
The risk is mine.
The reward is ours for sure.

October, 1980

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home