Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mutable Earth

Far away my vision is drawn
To a comforting message.
The yin and yang of cosmic light.
Clouded blues resounding
To a guardian angel.

Fractured earth floating
Above chaotic forces.
A beautiful mixture
Of discordant sights
Compel more close attention.

Quickening paces draw me
Closer to this serenity.
Warmth and inner joy
Anticipate expression.

Each step brings clearer focus
To my swelling sense
Of touching you.

A critical step
Stops my vacillating vision
Between heaven and earth.

No longer fractured,
Earth stares coldly back at me.
A cautious hesitation.
A slower pace ensures.

Creeping black and darkness
Is overcoming me and you.
The serpent's coil entwines
My head and yours.

Flash of realization.
Beelzebub in angelic white
Watches over this ghastly sight.

I stand in tingling awe
And wonder at the truth
Of this foul statement.

Still the beauty of it all
Does not escape me.
I pull away and turn my back
Wanting to reject
This painful reality
And my realization
Of this beautiful horror.

Away, I must get away.
But I cannot rid my mind
Of this haunting reality.
Let me go away.
No more to see this art.
Never to touch
This sinister artist.

I must come back however.
I cannot accept
I will not accept
This message of ill
I have received.

Back and forth intently searching
My eyes and soul sense
A new dimension to this art.

Up close I now clearly
Can see a distant light
Focused between Beelzebub and me.

Round and round I go.
Debunk or verify.
I have to know.
I have to know.

Exhausting all angles
I can now stand close at ease.
Warmth and inner joy
Sing out from you and me.

The light is really there
For all who look to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home