Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Affirmations

I am Eternal, Immortal, Universal, Infinite, and What I am, is Beautiful.

1. I am a Powerful, Positive Individual; a unique creation of the Divine I Am That I Am.

2. All events in this day are for my Highest Good, and for the Highest Good of All Creation.

3. I am Beautiful. I am Adventurous. The I Am That I Am is Within Me.

4. Whatever I see, think, say, feel, believe, and do, returns to me in like form, in due time.

5. I pull to me in this day only Love, Beauty, and Growth.

6. Today is another day of Abundance, Balance, and, Creativity.

7. I Am is completely aware of my body, mind, heart, and spirit.

8. I Am is completely aware of all my needs, my wants, my intentions, and, my goals.

9. I am Eternal, Immortal, Universal, and Infinite.

10. I see only Love, Beauty, and Strength, in every moment of my life.

11. I see only Love, Beauty, and Strength, in the people and World around me.

12. What I am Sustains, Refreshes, and Strengthens all others.

13. I am Infinite. I do not Judge the evolution of others.

14. What we are right now, is for our Highest Good.

15. Each Action I take today is my expression of The Universal I Am That I Am.

16. Each Action I take today is an expression of the Divine Creative Power Within me.

17. Each Action I take today is an expression of the Unconditional Love Within me.

18. I seek to act without demands, or thoughts for reward.

19. I seek Understanding, and Enlightenment, beyond Knowledge.

20. I seek to Live beyond my Rational Mind, in Pure Love, and Devotion, without Expectation.

21. All is Universal Life Force. All is Universal Energy.

22. All is The Universal I Am That I Am. All is Universal Unconditional Love.

23. I follow the Energy of my Highest Evolution at all times.

24. I am open, at all times, to communication with my Highest, Inner Real Self.

25. Communications with The I Am That I Am Within Me, lead me to my Highest Evolution.

26. I live Life in Unity and Love. I see only Love. I hear only Love. I speak only Love.

27. I feel Love with all my heart and soul. I look for Love every where I am. I Love my Life.

28. I imagine what I Am Desires. I imagine being what I Am Desires. I see myself having what I Am Desires.

29. I feel Love for What I Am imagining. I feel Grateful and Joyful in having what I Am Desires.

30. I Give Love. I Receive Love. I Imagine Love. I Feel Love. I Receive Love. I Give Love.

31. I encounter fresh new experiences every day. I feel young, and eager, to discover my life today.

32. My Life is Rich, and Beautiful, full of opportunities for Love, Joy, and Happiness.

33. I live Peacefully, Serenely, and Respectfully, in, and towards, Nature.

34. I Live, Love, and Act, Naturally, and Spontaneously. I Am the Change I Am Wishes to see in the World.

35. People, Resources, Opportunities, and Gifts, Flow easily to me. I give Thanks for everyone, and everything.

36. I am Open to Receiving Abundantly, from The I Am That I Am Within Me.

37. I give Freely, Joyfully, and Generously, to Bless, Empower, and Love Others.

38. My Life is Peaceful, Serene, Productive, and Beautiful. I am Grateful to be alive.

39. My Purpose in Life is to choose, give, and receive what I Love.

40. My Purpose is to revel in the Joy of I Am; in the Happiness of I Am; and, in fulfilling the Dreams of I Am.

41. I am Humble, Meek, Gentle, Kind, Patient, and Spiritually Powerful.

42. I overcome all negatives, with positive Spiritual Energy, Constructive Actions, and Love.

43. I know everything has its perfect place in Life; even bad feelings, adversities, & sufferings.

44. I strive to Lighten up; to know how great, good feelings really feel; and to take charge of my feelings.

45. I feel amazing today. I am fully energized. I have good sight, good hearing, and good health.

46. I eat what is good for me. I maintain my ideal weight & good health. I sleep peacefully, & dream expansively.

47. The things I Love come to me. What I Am Desires, and what I seek, with all my Heart, finds me.

48. I give Thanks for All, the Love, Beauty, Energy, Experiences, and Fruitfulness of this day.

49. The Energy of this night brings me Review, Rebuilding, and Renewal.

50. So be it done, completed, and accomplished, for the Highest Good of All.

2015.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home