Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Free To Love

You are my beloved.
I did not plan it so
Neither did I stop its progression.

I clearly sense
A longing to possess you;
To know your soft caress
And slowly swelling passion;
To breath deeply in
The warmth of your love scent;
To feast upon your beauty
As I taste each tender bit.

No beloved I cannot deny
Nor will I suppress
This impassioned love for you.
I do refuse possession
Of what cannot be mine.

Free spirit caged so long
Your boundless love
Focuses upon me.

Closely I have drawn you
And felt your vibrance.
I have touched your lips with mine.
Fingered strands of hair
Lightly resting on your brow.

You have looked
Into my clouding eyes
And freely offered love for love.

See these trembling hands
And know my tenuous hold
Upon this longing.
Can you sense how much
You mean to me?

Openly I have expressed
Myself to you and others,
But only you have responded
Freely with love for love.

I am not afraid
Of our love's expression.
You can love me
As well as others.
My freely given love for you
Is responsible, not possessive.

I will not run or hide.
No pretending in front of others.
I honor your decisions.
I respect your commitments.

Watch me as I cry
Precious one.

This is no rejection
Of you or your love.
Feel my happiness
Precious one.

There is no hurt
For me in your love.
I honor you with love
As you have honored me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home