Friday, March 12, 2010

Optimal Time

Don't ask why,
Unless you really want to know.
Well, I really want to know
So why do I keep doing this?

You love me and I love you.
Can't this be enough?
More questions and no answer still.
I feel no resolution
To this love of ours.

The chord does not resolve itself.
Accord and discord.
We find there is too much dissonance here.
There must be resonance too.

Why? For God's sake why?
Why do I seek you out?

Yes I am warmed by your love.
Soul mate, you hold my fate.
I am spellbound by your scent
And those enchanting eyes.

I snuggle to your femininity
With no sense of time or place.
I hold you as much as you hold me.
Afraid to let each other go
For fear our love will be forever lost.

Blind, deaf, and drunken
By these physical senses
We have found each other
In this chaotic life.

Our rendezvous is optimal
And well planned,
Maximum risk
And Maximum benefit
To be obtained
By each and everyone.

I could not have learned
This without you dear.
I am not ever coming back this way again.
You must let me go this time
Or undertake this quest with me.

We are both here now
To resolve this question.
If we do not resolve it now,
We cannot come back again
You can't come looking for me later,
Precious one,
To have this done again.

Optimal and well planned.
The time is now or never.
This is why I seek you out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home