Thursday, March 05, 2015

Laws of Adversity

1. Adversity is unavoidable. Bad things happen to all people, to all beings, to the evil and the good, to the weak and the mighty, and, to the innocent and the guilty. I can choose to forgive, or not. I can choose to love, or not. The I Am That I Am wants me to live fully, bravely, lovingly, meaningfully, with forgiveness, and mercy in this world, in all times, and in all circumstances, good, bad, or otherwise.

2. I may not be able to choose, whether or not, I must suffer adversities, but I can choose whether I give into the darkness, or whether I diligently strive to obtain The Primal Will to Good, in the adversities confronting me. All suffering comes from serving oneself. All happiness comes from serving others.

3. I learn and grow more from my setbacks, than from my successes. Lessons learned through adversity prepare me for greater challenges, future accomplishments, and the highest evolution of my spiritual consciousness, awareness, and usefulness to The I Am That I Am.

4. Surviving adversity builds self-confidence. Overcoming adversities provide personal experiences that warrant a realistic, and well founded basis for a more, positive perspective on future opportunities, and adversities.

5. Adversity helps prevent (1) excessive pride or self-confidence; (2) arrogance or an offensive display of superiority or self-importance; (3) overbearing pride; (4) complacency or misguided feelings of quiet pleasure or security, while also being unaware of potential dangers, defects, or the like; and, (5) unrealistic or smug self-satisfaction with an existing situation or condition. (6) Adversity encourages moderation, discretion, and prudence.

6. Adversities force me to look at, and seriously consider, more creative solutions. Hidden opportunities for improvement, growth, and better outcomes exist within every adversity. Strength and courage are required to search for and to pursue the hidden opportunities in adversity.

7. What is fought for and gained, by battling through adversities, will be considered as hard won, will be highly valued, tenaciously maintained, and longer retained.

8. A valley filled with adversities leads to greater appreciation of the pinnacles of success.

9. Lessons learned through adversity are hard to forget, provide experiences worth sharing to benefit others, and are excellent teaching opportunities for yourself and others.

10. Adversity is a quiet teacher whose profound wisdom requires careful probing, intense consideration, and reflective contemplation, for its lessons to be explored, learned, extrapolated, and inculcated into habitual beneficial behaviors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home