Thursday, March 05, 2015

When Faced With Adversity

Responsibility

I am completely responsible for my actions, attitudes, intentions, health, happiness, and all aspects of who, what, where, when, and how my life transpires. I do not blame others for my problems, unpleasant circumstances, difficulties, or my perplexing, dangerous, or adverse encounters.

Accountability

I do not permit my own low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others, to prevent me from achieving (1) my authentic, non-self-seeking goals; (2) the highest goals for the Good of All from The I Am That I Am; and (3) becoming the person The I Am Within Me desires for me to be.

Determination

I choose to do things, that I am afraid to do, in order to manifest, support, and express, the Primal Will to Good. I humbly, respectfully, and gratefully, ask for help from the I Am That I Am, and from others guided to me by the I Am, to do that which I cannot do by myself alone.

Contribution

I strive to willingly, lovingly, and enthusiastically, help and serve others, without concern, or expectation of, reciprocity, repayment, or reward.

Resilience

I acknowledge directly, boldly, and honestly, my personal responsibility in all rejections and failures, with courage, awareness, and perseverance in my self correction, and in my commitment to achieve harmonious, and beneficial, outcomes for all those involved, and effected by the circumstances encountered.

Perspective

I may not understand why an adverse, evil, hostile, unfriendly, unfavorable, unlucky, unfortunate, disastrous, calamitous, or catastrophic event happens. I nevertheless, consciously choose to find within me the strength, compassion, and grace to persevere in personally overcoming of all negatives, with positive spiritual energy, constructive actions, and love. I acknowledge that every thing, and every circumstance, has its perfect place in life; even bad feelings, adversities, sufferings, and life taking events have some meaning and purpose for the highest good of all.

Faith

I am sincerely grateful for, I give heart-felt thanks for, all the love, beauty, energy, experiences, and fruitfulness of this day. I show my gratitude, and appreciation, for what little, or for what abundance, I receive today through my positive attitudes, my constructive actions, and through my personal expressions of the Divine Primal Will to Good, and the Universal Unconditional Love of the I Am That I Am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home