Friday, March 12, 2010

Deliberations

Hasty decisions get made
When one urgently wants resolve.
Self-pressed we override and impose.
I know my soul mate's dilemma
For it is mine.

We achieve a near identical
Level of awareness
In this our place in time.
Transcendence of the soul
From these earthly bonds
Will heighten and refine our love
To a more perfect union.

Can't let go is of this realm
And has no place in our quest.
Whatever is inviting
And enticing me to rise above
This painful struggle
To something clearly better?
Can it be less than honorable?

My mind is consumed
With thoughts of us.
Can resolution between you and me
Ever be achieved without resolution
Between us and him?
Us and them?

I cannot wash my hands of him or them
No more than I can ever be done with you.
Press no more to have this all
Immediately resolved.
In peace you will find the best decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home