Friday, March 12, 2010

Dimensions

Mirrored image identified with me
The components which distinguish you from others
Fails to achieve statistical significance.

In the extremes of humanity
Your physical and psychological profiles
Tend toward the centroid of the population.
Where is your portion of quiet desperation?

Transcending the central tendency
Invalidates our dimensions.
Comply with established practices.
Conform to expected values.
Ample tolerance has been allowed
To maintain overall stability.
The common good dictates
A normal bell-shaped distribution.

Pause for subject's response.

Yes, I accept my lack
Of any significant difference.
At some point in my progress
Toward the mean
I shed my desperation.

Thank you for your comments.

Clearly you have missed the point again.

You will proceed to asymptotically approach the center.
You will not accept the insignificance of your differences.
You will promote the central tendency in others.
You will maintain the stochasticity of all people variables.

Pause for acknowledgement.

No, I will not comply.

Thank you for your comments.

Clearly you do not realize the punitive options
Available to achieve compliance.

Yes, I am aware of these.

You can be effectively isolated from the general populace.
Friendless and alone.
Outside the normal population.

Option two is your destruction.
Crucified or otherwise erased from further consideration.
You will be continuously monitored for compliance.

No response is necessary.

I hear and think I understand.
The closer I get to the mean
The more I am like every man,
That is, I become everyman.

To achieve this state is to be
Undefined by our conventions.
We would have to revise
Or reconstruct our entire reality.

The normal distribution does not include everyman.
A higher order of things would ensue.
If you don't see me as different be careful,
Everyman may someday be you.

Monitor: Click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home